1 cup vegetable stock
8 tablespoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons white wine, or vegetable stock
1 and 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon ginger
2-6 cloves of garlic, depending on taste
4-8 cups of vegetables of your choice
1 package firm tofu
1. Heat up the pan and oil (I like to use coconut oil)
2. Saute your vegetables, starting with the ones that take the longest to cook and slowly adding in the rest.
3. Add the ginger and garlic.
4. Saute until the vegetables are nearly cooked through.
5. Whisk together the vegetable sauce, soy sauce, white wine, and cornstarch. Add to pan.
6. Continue cooking over medium heat until the sauce thickens and the vegetables are cooked through.